Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Who Fell in the Cake?!

So this one time...Ben fell off of the airboat... he wasn't hurt, so it was hilarious. With a little help from my friends, I decided that this moment and many of his other favorite things should be commemorated in his 30th birthday cake!

Just in case it's not obvious, I'll tell you what they all are:

Here is his deer rifle, or crow or coyote...whatever he wants to hunt. The man loves his guns.

He is a farmer, the first thing I remember him planting was corn. Plus...I wasn't sure how to easily do wheat or soybeans. ha ha.

Ben and his buddies go out to Arkansas every once in awhile for duck hunting, and we love Duck Dynasty.

Yeti Coolers boast of being "bear proof," I think a bigger accomplishment is that so far they have proven to be "Ben Proof" too. He also got Waukeenah Fertilizer setup as an official Yeti dealer!

Speaking of Waukeenah Fertilizer, Ben is proud to have been working there for years. Added a bag of their "Top Yield" fertilizer.

Here is Ben making his splash into the river!

Ben doesn't like to be anywhere without his hat, I added the purple bikini top for myself.

PW Farms is Ben and Daniel's farming company, he does have their insignia on his favorite Tervis Tumbler.

This is actually a combo of two stories- the one about falling off the airboat, and once Ben was messing around in a kayak and flipped it but managed to keep his drink out of the water. A proud moment.


This is all we saw from the boat...orange Crocs flailing around. ha ha.
I love you Benjamin, Happy Birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment