Friday, March 1, 2013

A Sneaky Announcement

This is my 100th post to the cake blog, and I have saved that honor for a special announcement...My mother's birthday is 2/27, and this year my husband and I invited our immediate families over for a big birthday dinner. After dinner it was time for cake...
We presented this cake, with lit candles....

After the initial shock, my mother read the cake aloud to the rest of the family- the perfect announcement for all the Soon-To-Be Grandparents!
 

The initial shock from Mom...

A big realization from Ben's Mom!

Grins from soon-to-be Grandpa, Great-Granny (again), and Great-Grandpa!!!
One more silly thing, notice the colors and numbers on the lower border.... 3 months down (purple), 6 months to go (red).

2 comments:

  1. This makes me smile.
    Congratulations, y’all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was definitely a fun way to tell them, glad her birthday was this week, haha.

      Delete